Monday 14 July 2008

My WEEKends

Friday was as a ususal work day. We had a lot of lessons and the most exciting part of this day was dinner and lunch. Like on the other days of the week, we played TEKKEN during our free time. Then we went to the theartree. It was so so, because you didn't show our film! The other things were not very good, I think. Then we went to the bed. On Saturday we went shopping to the Cambridge. It was good, but I didn't have any money so I just walked around the streets. After that we had a disco, it was all right, but not very good. Sunday was good, inspite of that thing, that I didn't have any money and I didn't go to the Park. We had 3 activities and it was very good, because there wasn't a big crowd of people! I enjoyed playing football and everything else, so Sunday was my favorite weekend day.

No comments: